Links to free project life cards are listed at the bottom of this post.
Ok, I reallly, really LOVE Project Life! This is way more than a scrapbooking method. Its a way to organize your life around your priorities. It makes you think and plan daily. Life is so busy and hectic important things get pushed aside. PL is helping me recognise and out them first. Best of all, my children will have a week by week diary of our entire year, how cool is that?
This is my first year doing PL, I’m learning (comments inspire!). Check out Project Life on Pinterest to see great pages. Read more about PL here.
My 2013 Tile Page
Week 1, Page 1, Jan 1-5
A Few Things
- I am a week behind. I hope to catch up this week.
- Since my DH retired he puts off getting haircuts. This morning I had to tell him, ” I am not including your Grizzly Adams look in our scrapbooks, get a haircut.
I am working on a second page for week 1.
- My weeks begin on Sunday and end on Saturday.
- I keep forgetting to take photos! Not just the everyday things, even when grand-kids were here I only took a handful of photos.
I forgot to add date stamps.
- I wad RadLab photoeditor! The few photos I have could be sooo much better with Radlab. #1 priority on my wish list.
- I am enjoying two PL Facebook Groups dailyProject Lifers and Project Life 2013
- Products used- I made my own cards from Owl Be Back digital scrapbook kit.
- I will stay with these blues and greens (until I get tired of them). Good for journaling with boys and I get to keep a few flowers.
- Matching cards are available Free below and on Etsy. See all my Project Life Cards here.
- I will soon add new Blog Category for my PL Weekly Layouts. All Freebies even PL will stay in the Digital Scrapbooking Category.
Freebies for You
I did not do PL for 2012 but I plan on doing a 2012 Highlights. So here are the some cards. Click on the image to go to download blog post.
If you like the Freebies you can thank me by pinning on Pinterset or sharing on Facebook. Thank you.