Katie teamed up with Wendyzine (Wendy the Action Lady, my term, love her actions!) to make new actions for Power Scrapping!Actions in Photoshop elements are things that you can use to speed up your work flow.It may seem intimidating but it fairly easy once you use one or two.
Want a closer look at what the Power Scrap It Scripts and Actions can do? Take a look at this video.
Here’s a preview of the 10 templates and remember, with the template flipper actions, you will be able to use these templates in so many different ways!
This set includes actions and scripts, along with the optional templates. You’ll get a video tutorial on using the actions and a PDF on how to install them correctly. Pay careful attention on where to install your scripts and actions. It’s not hard… just copy and paste to the right location for your version of Photoshop or Elements and your Operations System (XP, Vista/W7, Mac).
- 8 12×12 PSD/TIF templates with a variety of photo options (by Katie the Scrapbook Lady)
- 4 Layout Starters (8×8, 12×12, Custom, Template)
- 5 Rotaters (Rotate templates left, right, 180° or flip up or down)
- 3 Photo Placers (Adds photos and lets you position them.)
- 4 Add Actions (Add an element, paper, title or journaling)
- 5 Batch Add Actions (Add an entire folder of images in 5 shadow options, large and small, top and bottom, or no shadow; PSE users see the tutorial for special instructions)
- PDF Tutorial (Installating and explaining each action)
- Video Tutorial (On using the Power Scrap Actions)