We had fun making this Ben Franklin page this morning. More and more of our school time is watching documentaries then scrapbooking. Boys love it.
You can get lower resolution images using Google image search.
Scrapbook to Learn Step-by-Step
- Read a book or passage on the topic.
- Optional but fun: Watch a Youtube video on the topic.
- Brainstorm a list of facts to record. My boys really learn on this step.
- Allow students browse your scrapbook stash (hundreds of free kits are available)
- Research the Internet for images with Google image search.
- Chose a template. (Templates save hours! See free templates here.)
- Created the scrapbook page (Mom can teach how to use the software as children choose papers and elements until they can do it on their own).
Want to Try?
- Download free 30 day trial Photoshop Elements 10.
- Download free kit. Or get a kit 50% off with coupon in this newsletter.
- Download free templates here and/or here.
- Watch tutorial videos here or
- Take a Digital Scrapbook class with your students here. (fastest and best way to learn!)