My brilliant daughter Victoria has a coupon system. She watches the sales papers, previews circulars online, combines with online coupons, then shops at Wal-mart where they accept competitor’s coupons.
This is an example of one shopping trip she paid 84 cents plus tax for $54 in products! Works for her.
- 5 Scott TP Extra Soft 4 pack. Normally $4.59 price comparison at Albertson $.88 5/$1 off coupons
- 6 bags 15oz Chex Mix normally $3.?? Price comparison at Albertson $1 6/$1 off coupons
- 2 Mitchum Deodorant normally $3.29 price comparison at Target $1.99 2/$2 off coupons
- 6 Hershey’s Bliss $3.79 price comparison at Kmart 2/$5 3/$2 off 2 Walgreens 6 $1 off coupons
- 3 Hershey’s Syrup normally $1.75 on sale 1.50 buy 2 get 1 free coupon
- 18 Head and Shoulders trial size $.97 8 with $3 off coupons two any size
- 2 Great Value On the Go Drink Mixes normally $1.75 on sale $1.50
- Sub total before taxes and Coupons was $54.34
- Sub total before taxes and after coupons $.84
- Grand total after taxes $3.91
- 42 items sold for an average of $.02 per item before taxes!
- Pride in frugal my daughter – PRICELESS!
Vicky is teaching me to use the coupons online. I haven’t had the time to search and go to all the sites but this week I saved $15 on an $80 purchase at the grocery store (I’m a light weight).
Once I get the process down better I’ll post step by step instructions. If you don’t know which sites to go to, you waste a lot of time filling in forms for spammers. Consider this post a teaser.
More important topic: Are you feeling unloved or unwanted?