You do not have to give up pasta meals when you go wheat free or gluten free. Do not buy the gluten free pastas in a box full of junk ingredients. Start with wholefoods like this zucchini recipe from Whole Living, July/August 2011
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts [ I used pinenuts]
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil, plus leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Sea salt
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise, slices cut into 1/4-inch-long strips
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, walnuts, basil, and oil. Season with salt. Let stand 20 minutes. Toss with zucchini and garnish with basil.
Visit WholeLiving for more yummy recipes.