A Frittata is an egg-based dish similar to an omelette or quiche, enriched with additional ingredients such as meats, cheeses, vegetables or pasta. It is usually made in a skillet in the overn. I made thses in regular muffin pan. This video shows frittata in mini muffin pan.
- Veggies (any i.e. zucchini, squash, spinach, mushrooms, etc. I used asparagus, onion, garlic, and tomatoes).
- Meat (if desired i.e. turkey sausage, turkey ham, etc. I used chopped turkey)
- Cheese (i.e. parmesan, cheddar, laughing cow, feta, etc.)
- Eggs (mine are fresh French range free eggs from my yard)
- Milk (almond, goat, ect.)
- Saute choppped onlion garlic, asparagus,parsley and turkey
- Whisk 10 eggs with milk salt and pepper
- Combine diced tomatoes with eggs and saute veggies
- Pour into muffin pans.
- Bake 350 15-18 min
- Top with cheese