- 4 cups water or vegetable broth
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 cup broccoli diced
- 1 cup cauliflower diced
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (I use brand with the Mother)
- juice from one lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tb Mrs Dash
- When serving add: 1/2 Avocado, 3 Roma tomatoes (cut in half on top per serving
- In a medium-large saucepan, cook the quinoa in vegetable broth for 15-20 minutes, until tender, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool., onion and garlic
- Stir fry broccoli, cauliflower, carrots
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil.
- Gently toss the quinoa together with the remaining ingredients, except feta. Pour the olive oil mixture over the quinoa.
- Add seasoning and gently stir in the feta cheese.
- Serve on plate, top with tomatoes and avocado.
Subscribe for 65 pages from The Heart Wisdom Teaching Approach (pdf)