Folger’s Coffee containers are so useful. I use for feeding the animals (horses, goats chickens, dogs). I have one in the kitchen for compost one for gathering eggs. I have 20 full of hickory nuts from a tree in the yard. They also work great for pantry items (rice, brans, nuts, sugar), toys and school supplies. So I started making labels. I’m sharing them.
Subscribe at the bottom of this page to access ALL OUR FREEBIES!
Print and Adhere Labels
All you need is a Folgers 84.5-ounce or 39-ounce canister, a printer, paper, scissors, and adhesive. You can use plain paper and glue or 8.5×11 adhesive labels.
Digital Scrapbooked Canister Labels
Here are some more ideas (not included in the download)
Getting Rid of the Coffee Smell
Wash the plastic container well. Place 1/4 cup of baking soda inside and allow sit overnight. Wash and rinse. The smell should be gone.
More Coffee Can Uses
- ~ Food storage (pastas, cookies, crackers, oatmeal, flour, sugar, etc.)
- ~Pet storage (brushes, etc.)
- ~Pet feeding (scoop to feed goats and horses)
- ~Bathroom storage (rollers, hair ribbons, etc.)
- ~Holiday gifts (decorate and give cookies and candies) Folgers offers holiday template here
- ~Scrap bucket for peelings and coffee grounds
- ~Unbreakable cookie jar
- ~Nuts. bolts, screws
- ~Piggy bank
Holiday Labels Available on Etsy
Here is a great frugal gift idea: Folgers plastic resealable coffee containers are durable and have a handy indent for a handle. Its a super idea for gift giving. Fill with Bird seed, crayons, cookies, trail mix, popcorn, candy, baked goods, candy, small toys, craft items, etc Purchase holiday labels here.