The Heart of Wisdom Day by Day Lesson Plans easier to view and print. We’ve worked out the bugs and have a final format.
Weeks 1-4 are now available. Weeks 5-6 will be posted soon.
This is the FREE Beta* version. You may find a few typos or mistakes (let us know if you do).
Sign up for our newsletter to receive official announcements (we never email more than once a month.)
Improved Lesson Plans
- Print one week with one click.
- No more clicking five post and messing with “Printer Friendly” print stuff.
- One day of plans= One page. One week = Five pages.
- New check boxes to check off completed assignments.
- New note section (add assignment dates, resources, etc)
- Main resources and extra resources are in separate sections.
- Living booking added (with chapter assignments)
- Resources for K-3 added.
What is Beta?
When a new product is created or upgraded, there are several stages in development before the product can be sold in the commercial marketplace. The first stage is the alpha stage, in which the product is tested within the company. A beta version is the name for the second stage in which it is released for free or a reduced price to a group of users.
Subscribe for 65 pages from The Heart Wisdom Teaching Approach (pdf)