The Super Simple Spiritual Sunday Meme is my way of sharing blogs that encouraged me this week. If you’d like to join in the SSSSunday meme, share a few links on your blog and sign Mr. Linky below. It’s a great way to pass on encouragement to others.
- Rahab’s Thread- encouraging women to know God’s Word.
- The King’s High Way – teaching Christians how to “walk out” their faith.
- Timothy Moms – encouragement to teach our kids God’s word.
- Seed Stories- little nuggets with a big impact; lessons from our Heavenly Father
- Because I Belong to God - encouraging way to start 2008
Weekly Book Giveaway: Don’t forget to sign up for tomorrow’s drawing. Three winners will get a free book.
In case you missed it: Discover the Biggest Mistake Made by Homeschoolers
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12
Disclaimer: If I recommend a blog post it is because I was encouraged by that post. It does not mean I agree with the author’s beliefs or other blog posts.