Studies show excess caffeine prevents our insides from absorbing all those vital nutrients from organic green smoothies and salads. Furthermore, tea is packed with bioflavanoids, polyphenols, vitamins and minerals that help ward off disease.
Americans often miss out on herbal tea benefits common in the east. Wissotzky is the leading producer and exporter of tea in Israel. Wissotzky Tea was founded in 1849 and established its first tea plant production in Israel in 1936. Since that time the company has built a tradition for uncompromising devotion to producing the highest quality tea, and this is evident from the selection of the ingredients and throughout the production process.
The health benefits of green tea have been found and reported in countless research papers. Among other things, green tea has been found to lower the risk of cancer, arteriosclerosis, infective intestinal diseases and liver infections; likewise, green tea helps lower cholesterol, assists with weight loss and strengthens cognitive abilities.
Mount of Olives Treasures Jerusalem Mint
Ayurvedic Tea is an herb seed tea full of health benefits I recently started drinking. It has tons of benefits.
- Increased energy: No caffeine
- Better metabolism: Weight loss properties
- Body cleanser: Removes toxins from your body
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Helps with chronic pain and lowers blood pressure
- Promote memory retention: Contributes to healthy brain activity in a number of different ways.
From the Dr Ox show. Directions: Boil 4-5 cups of water in the morning. Add the following ingredients to the water and continue to let it boil for about 5 minutes with the lid on. (Or make your own tea bags).
- ½ teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon whole fennel seeds
- One inch of fresh ginger root (if you have a tendency toward acid reflux or a burning sensation in your stomach, exclude the ginger)