I went for my second iron infusion yesterday. This is me at the oncologist (ugg, hate this photo, remember I’m really sick here). My blood levels are exactly the same, no improvement. So I’m going to be admitted into the Murfreesboro hospital today for a blood transfusion. I did not want a blood transfusion (for obvious reasons).
I’m asking you all to pray I receive clean blood. Jesus turned water to wine; He can turn tainted blood into clean blood. I should feel much better after this procedure. Thanks for your prayers.
If you are new to this blog this time line explains this is ongoing frustrating battle but the Lord is working in every step.
- July 6, 2007 Open Heart Surgery: CABG coronary artery bypass graft. Major blockage in left main artery.
- March 2008 Second heart surgery, 2 stents, artery collapsed.
- May – June 2008 – Weekly iron infusions.
- July 2008 – Hemorrhage and hospital stay. See View from Back of Ambulance
- August- November 2008 – Weekly iron infusions.
- December 2008 – Hemorrhage and hospital stay, blood transfusion.
- January 2009 – Hemorrhage and hospital stay, blood transfusion.
- March 2009 – Hemorrhage and hospital stay, blood transfusion.
- April – June 2009– Weekly iron infusions. Bone marrow shots.
- Aug 2009– Major GI blood loss hospitalized CCU received 4 units blood.
Today: Waiting on God
For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and will bring you back from captivity’ (Jeremiah 29:11-14a).
Subscribe for 65 pages from The Heart Wisdom Teaching Approach (pdf)