Here is a great frugal gift idea: Folgers plastic resealable coffee containers are durable and have a handy indent for a handle. Its a super idea for gift giving. Fill with Bird seed, crayons, backed goods, candy, small toys, craft items, etc
Print and Adhere Labels
Printable labels, easy to peel and apply. (Download below.) All you need is a Folgers 84.5-ounce or 39-ounce canister, a printer, paper, scissors, and adhesive. You can use plain paper or 8.5×11 adhesive labels.
Digital Scrapbooked Canister Labels
I made a few with scrapbook kits (that I’m not allowed to give them away, i.e., personal use only). I used the Ephemera Collection Biggie kit from Scrapgirls.com
You can find kits to make your own labels with my template.
If would like to try digital scrapbooking you can download Scrapbook Max free for 30 days.
Download Free Folgers Labels
These are PDF files. You need the Free Acrobat reader to open them.
- Crayon Labels
- Money Labels
- Macaroni Labels
- Bean Labels
- Lego Labels
- Hot Wheel Labels
- Army Toy Labels
- Bird Seed Labels
- Blank Labels (create your own)
Folgers offers Holidays Labels here
Getting Rid of the Coffee Smell
Wash the plastic container well. Place 1/4 cup of baking soda inside and allow sit overnight. Wash and rinse. The smell should be gone.
More Folgers Can Uses
- Food storage (pastas, cookies, crackers, oatmeal, flour, sugar, etc.)
- Pet storage (brushes, etc.)
- Pet feeding (scoop to feed goats and horses)
- Bathroom storage (rollers, hair ribbons, etc.)
- Holiday gifts (decorate and give cookies and candies) Folgers offers holiday template here
- Scrap bucket for peelings and coffee grounds
- Unbreakable cookie jar
- Nuts. bolts, screws
- Piggy bank
If you liked this post, please share on Twitter or Facebook.