The hospital just called and rescheduled my blood transfusion for Thursday morning 8:00. Recently, I had several hospital procedures preformed to find the cause of intestinal bleeding I’d battled for several years (put on the back burner for a while to deal with heart issues). I lost 3 units of blood in the last few weeks leaving me very weak.
I’m looking forward to having energy! Just in time –I will have our youngest boys and 4 grandsons and 2 nephews all under under age 10 coming for the holidays–No time for anemia!
If you are new to this blog this time line explains this is ongoing frustrating battle but the Lord is working.
- 2001 – 2007 – Blood issues unknown origin. Weekly iron infusions from hematologist.
- July 6, 2007 – Open Heart Surgery – left main artery, CABG (AKA widow maker). See Heart Surgery: Object Lesson
- March 2008 – Second Heart Surgery – One of the two veins from the July heart surgery collapsed (two stints in left main artery required).
- May 2008 – Hemorrhage, hospital stay, View from the Back of the Ambulance
- May – June 2008 – Weekly iron infusions from hematologist
- July 20008 – Hemorrhage and hospital stay
- August- November 2008 – Weekly iron infusions from hematologist
Heart of Wisdom Announcements
As usual, God has a plan. I have been able to use this down time in exciting Bible study and research and adding the new information to Ancient History: Adam to Messiah.
We have a lot of new things coming in January for Heart of Wisdom. Finally getting on top of these medical issues will help. I can’t wait to see what Father will do next. I am so grateful He is allowing me to participate!
NEW Video and Link Library!
(Under Construction coming in January. Click to peek HOW Video and Link Library.
- Woman With the Issue of Blood
- View from the Back of an Ambulance
- Object Lesson: Heart Surgery
- Object Lesson: Blood Covenant
Subscribe for 65 pages from The Heart Wisdom Teaching Approach (pdf)