Jesus Was Not Born On December 25th

Comments (11)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. celia says:

I am a back slider, but there wasn’t a day that passed that I didn’t think about God, I know that we are here for a while, and where we go after will be for eternity, and it scares me because I always think about not being saved. I have run out of excuses as to why I don’t go back to church and accept the Lord Jesus as my saviour, I need to go back and now is the time to do it

• LAVETTA says:

BABY, YOU HAVE ALREADY ASK GOD TO COME BACK N YOUR LIFE MATER OF FACT WE DONT GOT TO ASK HIM HW STILL GOT HIS ARM OPEN WAITING.BABY STOP PLAYING AROUND N B FOR REAL FOR JESUS HE LOVE YOU SO MUCH OK.

2. Jeffrey says:

HOLY DAYS OR HOLIDAYS? I DON’T UNDERSTAND? NO ONE SEEKS TO WORSHIP GOD THE WAY HE WISHES TO BE WORSHIPED. WHERE IS GODS CHURCH AND WHERE ARE HIS PEOPLE. I SEARCH BUT CANNOT FIND… PLEASE HELP

• Marvenia Graham says:

If you ever get an opportunity – I say you should really prayerfly consider going to the Seed of Abraham in Albany, NY

3. admin says:

Celia,
    I am praying for you and I asked the Worldprayr team on Twitter to start praying for you. You will never be happy unnitl you go back to the Father. He is waiting for you. Just like the Prodical son’s father–with open arms, waiting to hug and kiss you. He loves you more than I can explain. Go to Him.

4. Sonya says:

Fascinating and well done presentation. I came here to find out more about the Jewish religious calendar in relation to Jesus’ time of birth.

In answer to Jeffrey above, it’s not so much a question of finding God’s people, it’s about finding God. If you receive Jesus Christ as your savior, you are sealed “in Christ” by His Holy Spirit. Then begin reading your Bible, especially the book of Romans, by Paul. You can absolutely trust and rely on God in all aspects of your life. Worry no more. Jesus is the author and finisher of your faith.

5. Stephen says:

Thank you for putting up this website. I’ve been a faithful disciple of Jesus for 10 years and I’m always looking to fellowship with other people who love Jesus. I appreciate your zeal for Jesus and I would love to speak to you personally. I’ve been on a deep study mission on the Mark of the Beast and I have found some truly remarkable information in the bible that most people miss and I don’t see anything on your site discussing it. I would love to share it with you to get your opinion.

6. Joe Green says:

Jesus Was Not Born On December 25th W http://ow.ly/Pjbn

7. DAN KRUEGER says:

I KNOW THAT JESUS WAS BORN NEAR THE FEAST OO THE TABERNACLE WHICH PUTS IT IN SEPTEMBER

8. […] cried out in the Temple courts at the Feast of Tabernacles, during the water  pouring ceremony: “If anyone is thirsty, let him keep coming to me and […]